« Home | insomnia | gosh look at the time » | nameless again [do you see a pattern emerging] » | nameless » | s!lence » | Learning to Breathe » | one year » 

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 

either something is wonderful. or something is not right.
/
-- i finally stuck my illumina stars on my bedside wall. didn't find the final 2, nor do i know if there are any others missing. in any case, i am sleeping among stars tonight, surrounded by their light incandescence.
/
listening to lush 99.5 finally. and amazed how this past year,
aurally i had left behind french-jazzed chill out and bossa, fit for salsa.
/

[translated from romaji]

gaining through losing


everytime this season comes around
something falls out of my hand
standing still...
if I look back all I'll see is loneliness

always, forever...
be proud of the one thing that you believe in day after day

meeting and parting continuously, we walked on this road
it's something that can't be replaced, I think to myself

if that day came, not even reckless passion
full of yearning for that feeling is enough
hiding strength and becoming quiet, let's hold on to our light

this time, without holding onto freedom or affection
start to understand the significance

sharing pain and joy, your burden deepens
don't embellish these single words, just embrace my heart

light is breaking apart the rain clouds
the earth begins to sing

we've been gaining one good thing through losing another
i'm so proud to be with you, my love
now you know the meaning of sunshine after rain
let me tell you life is good, my friends.

if you don't already know. this song by hirai ken, was covered by f4. liu xing yu. pei ni qu kan.

in singapore. i've seen no less than half-a-dozen shooting stars in one night. if you've seen more, especially with our bright city glow, i'd be interested to hear your moonlit stories.
/
well. why do i put other words on this blog, instead of my own prose. i used to think, and prolly still do, that when i write it is because of too-intense heart tears, or maybe my words were too mellow. maybe it has all been said before, words these. is there really nothing new under the sun?

who am i writing for, or rather, who is reading? "you," you might say, whoever you are. this blog post is getting longer, but it does not make any more meaning out of it then if i were to just say one word, "wonderful."

so there, more abstrakt-mind-fuck shhiitt from yours truly.

about

[ ]

© twothousandandsix mingshen.